I was excited to get the opportunity to try SKINS, DNAmic Capri Tights, which are made by an Australian company. I’ve worn compression socks but not tights before so this was nice to try out. These SKINS feature unique Dynamic Gradient Compression to support and stabilize the glutes, quads and hamstrings. I thought they felt great when I first put them on. The fabric is really smooth and slick, which I think is nice. At first I was wondering how these are different from other tights but I see that they have all these different hems that I think help support and compress different areas of my legs. I thought they felt good on my runs and when I did other workouts with them. I think they felt just right and tight enough to get the benefits of wearing compression. The seem to help me recover faster.Here are 5 great things about SKINS DNAmic Tights from their website:
- The Dynamic Gradient Compression increases oxygen delivery to active muscles while in motion and reduces lactic-acid build-up for more power and less recovery time.
- They are muscle focused. They wrap and support your key muscle groups to reduce movement and focus direction for less vibration in your muscles, less soft tissue damage and less soreness after exercise.
- Nice moisture management. They’ll keep you dry through advanced wicking, which is inherent in all SKINS fabrics – moisture is drawn away from your skin, so you stay dry and comfortable.
- UV protection of 50+, which means you can get out and train harder without worrying about the sun related risks.
- They have published research. SKINS are scientifically proven to increase muscular strength and endurance as well as decrease recovery time.
Would you like to try something from SKINS DNAmic line of compression? One lucky reader will win an item. This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. One prize per person. If you win this giveaway, and have already won another prize from SKINS through another blog, please disclose that you have already won so I can choose another winner. You can enter here: Rafflecopter giveaway. Giveaway ends 7/3.
If you can’t wait for the giveaway, check out the SKINS website and use this discount code for 20% off: SWEATPINK-SKINS20 » valid from today until 31st July 2016. The discount is not valid on already discounted products.
Note: This post is sponsored by SKINS and Fit Approach. All opinions expressed are my own.
Have you tried compression tights? What item would you pick from the SKINS DNAmic compression line?