What a busy week! With work, waking up early for workouts to continue the #RWRunStreak/marathon training, heading to Seattle on Thursday, which was the last day of school for my 8 yr old, going to my Uncle’s wedding reception, and then driving back on Sunday, I was so tired by the end of the week. But it was so great to see family and friends! I think my second week of marathon training went well and included running the Seattle Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon as my long run. Here’s what I did:
- Monday – Ran 4.01 early morning miles for day 15 of the #RWRunStreak, with 3 strides at beginning of last mile.
- Tuesday – Ran an easy 3.01 miles.
- Wednesday – Ran easy 3.01 treadmill miles.
- Thursday – Ran an easy 5.01 miles with 3 strides starting at 3.5 miles.
- Friday – Ran 2.01 shakeout miles.
- Saturday – Seattle Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon, 13.41 miles.
- Sunday – Ran an easy mile to continue the #RWRunStreak.
Total Miles = 31.52 miles. It was so awesome to run the Seattle Rock’n’Roll Half marathon with my sister and friends pushing Captain Anthony as a part of MyTeam Triumph! It sure was an amazing experience that was rewarding and fun. Recap to be posted later.
Right after the race on Saturday, I had to get ready for my Uncle’s wedding reception. Here’s a pic of my kiddos and I before the reception. It was a great wedding celebration. I took a few pics. My sister in law made the cool cake.
On Sunday, we celebrated Father’s Day at my brother’s house and had a wonderful breakfast.Look at the yummy donuts. 😛Here’s a family pic of my parents and siblings. It was great to celebrate Father’s Day with my Dad.Here’s a pic with the kiddos and their cousins and Aunties. It was nice seeing my Aunties again that came all they way from the Philippines.
It was a busy but fun week! How’d your week go? Anyone racing next week?