I was recently contacted by someone working for RunLites to see if I wanted to receive a pair of their illuminated mittens or gloves in exchange for a review. Since I already have a pair of RunLites gloves, I thought I’d pass it on to my followers and do a giveaway. 🙂
I had heard about RunLites last summer when they sponsored #RunChat. I bought a pair and have been using them since. I love them! I have to run early in the morning on the days I work and these have been working great.Here are five things I love about RunLites:
- They are comfortable. I had used head lamps before and they would bother me since it’s added weight on my head. The head lamp would also lay on my hat’s heart rate monitor which was uncomfortable. With the RunLites, I forget I have them on. They are really lightweight and like how they keep my hands free.
- The light is bright. There are two settings which shines 40 lumens or 80 lumens. With a click of a button you can change between settings. According to their website, the gloves provide a 135-degree radial arc of light up to 15 feet ahead to increase the wearer’s visibility. Below is a pic with using just one of the gloves. So great for running in the dark!
- The lights are rechargeable. There’s no need to worry about buying batteries. You just charge them with the USB cable.
- Makes me feel safer. These help you get noticed and increases my visibility to cars.
- They come in a variety of styles. Besides the half length gloves I use, there are mittens, full length gloves and slings. They also come in different colors. Pretty cool!
Now for the giveaway, they are providing:
- one pair of RunLites Mittens (color/size to be selected by the winner)
- one set of LED Light Units.
RunLites Mittens are constructed of super warm and soft Polar Fleece and feature extra-long cuffs for enhanced warmth. Texting thumbs allow you to use your phone without removing your mittens.
RunLites Mittens features include:
- Convenient palm pocket for items such as money and keys.
- Sleek and snug LED light pocket to prevent the light from wiggling.
- Additional reflective strips on palm and around the LED light pocket.
- Special opening for rechargeable cable, no need to remove lights from pocket before charging.
- Texting thumbs for easy phone use without removing mittens
- Available in Pink, Navy and Black
RunLites LED Light Units fit in all RunLites Gloves and RunLites Slings and are sold separately with a dual port rechargeable cable.
You can enter the giveaway by clicking this link: a Rafflecopter giveaway.
I’ve been using my RunLites gloves since last September and love them! Do you run in the dark? What do you use to see and stay visible in the dark?