I like trying new products and was happy to get the opportunity through Fit Approach to try Amazing Grass’s new Protein Superfood. I tried the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor and right when I broke the seal I could smell the chocolate peanut buttery goodness. This stuff ROCKS and has been helping me #FeelAmazingEveryDay! I think it tastes great even just mixed with water. I’ve been using it after my early morning workouts and makes for a fast, nutritious and easy part of my breakfast.I don’t have much time in the morning especially on work days, so this is so convenient to have an all in one nutritious shake that tastes so good. I just add a scoop to 12 oz of water, mix and enjoy. So fast and easy and paired with usually a banana, it keeps me satisfied until lunchtime. I’ve had other protein powders and this one actually tastes good. I usually have to add peanut butter with other protein shakes and I like how this one already has it.
Here are 5 great things about this amazing protein superfood:
- There’s 20g of plant-based protein in each serving. It consists of Hemp, Chia, Quinoa plus the highest quality Pea. It is 100% grown, harvested and processed in the USA.
- It contains seven alkalizing greens in each serving: Spinach, Spirulina, Chlorella and Broccoli,which are grown on a family farm in Kansas.
- Includes two servings of fruits and veggies. There’s nine nutrient-dense fruits & veggies made up of Acai, Pineapple, Sweet Potato plus more are in each serving.
- Made from Organic ingredients and Non-GMO. You can feel good and safe about using this product.
- Each serving promotes lean muscle, satisfies hunger, gives nourishing energy, and aids in digestion.
I love how the added fruits and veggies make it a great all-in-one nutritious protein shake. Want to try it yourself? Here’s an awesome code for 40% off online purchases at Amazing Grass: 40SWEATPINK2.
Also, one lucky reader will win their choice of Amazing Grass Protein Superfood. There’s Original, Vanilla, or Peanut Butter Chocolate flavors. I haven’t tried the other flavors yet but I really like the Peanut Butter Chocolate. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. You can enter here: Rafflecopter giveaway. Ends 7/17 at 12 am.
Have you tried any Amazing Grass products? Which flavor would you like to try?