I ended the month of May with running 108 miles. It’s always great to break 100 miles in a month. With marathon training coming soon, I hope to continue adding the miles. But first the Seattle Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon is just two weeks away. I won’t be racing this one since a friend asked if I could be a part of her MyTeam Triumph organization that helps disabled individuals participate in races. It should be a fun one!
I’m still doing the Summer Runner’s World Run Streak which started on Memorial Day (5/30) and goes until July 4th. I’ll be running at least a mile each day. 🙂 Here’s what I did last week:
- Monday – Started the Runner’s World Run Streak with 3.01 miles.
- Tuesday – Hubby and I did P90X3’s The Warrior workout and then I ran 2.01 miles.
- Wednesday – Ran 6.51 miles on #GlobalRunningDay.
- Thursday – Ran a fast 5.01 miles.
- Friday – Ran an easy 3.01 miles.
- Saturday – I only managed 10.67 miles. I was planning on doing 11 miles but it was hot out and I lost the mental battle.
- Sunday – Ran 1.01 miles to continue the #RWRunSteak, day 7.
Total Miles = 31.23 miles.
Wow! I did not realize I ran that many miles until I did the math lol. That’s a lot of miles for me in a week. I’d say I had a great training week.
The weekend was fun too. On Saturday we decided to go to the coast since it was going to be 98 deg F at the house. We don’t have central air so it was a perfect day to head to the beach where it was cooler. It was about 78 deg F and I thought felt good. We decided to eat lunch first and went to Tom’s Fish & Chips.The kiddos were given a hat.I thought the fish and chips were good.We also got dessert at Osburns Ice Creamery. We all enjoyed the ice cream. Here are the pics from Cannon Beach:8 yr old wanted to make a big hole.
Here’s a nice castle created by 8 yr old.I had to get a jumping pic. My 5 yr old can jump. 🙂I loved going to the beach. It’s nice when the drive’s just a little over an hour away. It was a perfect way to spend the day. How’d your week go? Here’s to a great week ahead! I’m linking up with HoHo Runs and MissSippiPiddlin for the Weekly Wrap.