It was a busy week. Lots of things on my mind and not enough time. Running and workouts are great stress relievers so I always try to get them in but waking up early leaves me tired by the end of the day. Working 12 hour days doesn’t help, but it was a short work week and I managed. Here’s what I did last week:
- Monday -Started the week with 22 Min Hard Corps Resistance 2 with hubby and then ran 3.01 miles on the treadmill.
- Tuesday – 22 Min Hard Corps Cardio 2 and then 2.01 treadmill miles.
- Wednesday – Ran a nice 8.01 miles.
- Thursday – Rest Day.
- Friday – Ran 3.01 treadmill miles.
- Saturday – Ran an early 10.01 miles.
- Sunday – Rest Day.
Total miles = 26.05 miles.
I must say it was a good week of workouts. I’m on track for another 100 mile month. 🙂 It’s just been hard keeping up with the blog and social media stuff after finding out our offer for a new house was accepted. We’ve been lucky and our offer is contingent on the sale of our current home. So I’ve been busy with loan stuff and cleaning/decluttering. I didn’t realize how much stuff we have and don’t need. Here’s a pic of my little guy in a mad scientist costume that we found lol: