Woohoo! I ended March with my goal of 100 miles. It’s always nice to reach 100 miles in a month. Last year I was on a streak of 100+ miles per month that started in March and ended in October. Hopefully I can do the same this year.Last week’s workouts went well. I tried some new workouts with the hubby and got some nice runs in. Here’s what I did:
- Monday – 22 Min Hard Corps: Cardio 1 and ran 2.01 miles on the treadmill.
- Tuesday – 22 Min Hard Corps: Resistance 1 and ran 3.02 miles on the treadmill.
- Wednesday – 5.01 early morning miles.
- Thursday – Got 6.01 miles while my parents watched my 5 yr old.
- Friday – 5.52 miles while my 5 yr old was in preschool.
- Saturday – 6.01 treadmill miles.
- Sunday – Rest Day.
Total miles = 27.58 miles.
It was a good mileage week for me. I’m not really following a half marathon training plan right now. I’m just kind of doing my own thing and using the My Asics App as a guide.
Here are some non workout highlights of the week:
My parents came to visit and we had a nice dinner, more Korean food. 🙂On Thursday, there was S.T.E.A.M fair at my 7 yr old’s elementary school. Here are the kiddos with their mascot, a coyote.
I took a picture of my 7 yr old’s cool Dr. Seuss character, Cooshy. I always loves seeing what’s on their board with their work.We had some fun at the park on Friday.On Saturday, we tried a new Bahn Mi place, Lee’s Sandwiches. Not bad.We also had some volcano fun.The weather’s been great, nice and sunny. How’s your weather been? How’d your week go?