I was given the chance to try the new Hemp Protein Smoothies from Manitoba Harvest through Fit Approach. All opinions expressed are my own. I like using Manitoba Harvest’s Hemp Hearts so I was delighted to try this new product from them. It was great to get all three flavors to try. First I tried all three with just mixing with water and they all have the earthy nutty taste. I liked the Mixed Berry the best, followed by the Vanilla Chai, and then Chocolate. The Chocolate was subtle. But my favorite smoothie with added ingredients, that I’ve made so far was using the Chocolate Hemp Protein Smoothie powder with banana and peanut butter. It’s quick and simple. I used 4 TB of the Chocolate Hemp Protein Smoothie, half a banana, and 2 TB of peanut butter (I used the powdered peanut butter but regular peanut butter works great too) as well as a cup of water and about 6 ice cubes. Tasted great!Here are five great things about the Hemp Protein Smoothies:
- Nice variety of flavors: Mixed Berry, Vanilla Chai, and Chocolate.
- Uses HempPro 70 protein powder. Each 30 gram serving has 15 grams of plant-based protein.
- Love how it includes organic spinach, kale and broccoli. It’s a great way to get greens.
- Non-GMO project verified. You can feel good and safe about using this product.
- Easy to make. You can use just water or blend with other ingredients.
I think my favorite thing about these smoothies is the added greens. It’s always nice to get in extra veggies. Want to try it yourself? Here’s a promo code for 15% off Hemp Protein Smoothie. Promo code: hempsmoothielaunch16. Use at manitobaharvest.com. The code is good until April 30, 2016.
You can also enter to win a case of Hemp Protein Smooothie. Just post pictures on social media using the #hempproteinsmoothie and tagging @ManitobaHarvest.
Have you tried any Manitoba Harvest products? What’s your favorite smoothie?
Be sure to check out the other great blogs!