Note: I was given this product to review. All opinions expressed are my own. I have a FlipBelt that I have been using for running but when SLS3 was looking for product testers I thought, why not? I love trying new fitness related gear! Here are five things I love about this belt:
- Fast and easy to put on. Unlike the FlipBelt that I have to step into, the SLS3 running belt has a clasp that you can easily wrap around your waist and snap to put on.
- One size and it’s adjustable. I remember when I first got the FlipBelt, it kept moving around and I realized it was too big. I had to return it and get the smaller size since it was size specific. This belt is easily adjustable. One size fits most, fits sizes 24″- 38″.
- Two big zippered pockets. I feel safe that my items are secure and won’t fall out being zippered. The pockets expand well and fits my iPhone 6 nicely. The other pocket is great to hold my energy gels or if I need to bring cash or a credit card.
- Fits snug. This is similar to the FlipBelt in that it fits snug and doesn’t jiggle when I run. I’ve run outside and on the treadmill with it and can hardly tell it’s there. It’s hard to see but I’m wearing the belt in the pic below.
- Water resistant. I always run with my phone so it’s nice knowing that it will protect my phone from rain and sweat.
Those are five things I love about this belt. This is another great belt for those looking for a running belt. The nice folks at SLS3 are giving one lucky reader a chance to win one. Click on the link HERE to enter. Giveaway starts on 1/29 and ends on 2/5. Open to Residents of the US 18 years of age or older. Must have a non P.O. Box mailing address.
If you can’t wait, their Amazon store is having a limited time introductory price for the dual pocket run belt: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017DRIKFY. The belt retails at $29.90 but their Amazon store has it listed for $12.90 (57% Off). That’s a fantastic deal!
Do you use a running belt? What do you use to carry your phone or fuel on long runs? Are you racing this weekend?
Be sure to check out the other great blogs!