Happy Friday! I am linking up with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run, and You Signed Up for What?! for their Friday Five Linkup. This weeks topic is favorites. I’ve decided to write about my five favorite running items right now.
- Gloves – Gloves are a lifesaver. My hands get so cold easily since it’s colder out and gloves keep my hands warm and protected. These Nike running gloves work great.
- Beanie – I always wear a hat when I run but when it’s really cold out I wear a beanie like this so my ears are covered.
- Running Vest – I like wearing a vest since it keeps me warm without getting too hot. I got this one for Christmas and love how it’s so reflective. It’s the Sugoi Zap Run Vest.
- Garmin Vivoactive – It’s still my favorite running watch. I tried the Garmin Forerunner 235 and didn’t like it as much as the Vivoactive. Here’s a link to my Vivoactive review I did a while back.
- LifeBeam Hat – I really love this hat since it’s my heart rate monitor. There’s no need to wear a chest strap so its awesome! It pairs with my Garmin too.
What is your favorite running item right now?
Be sure to check out the other great blogs!