Happy Friday! I’m linking up once again with Eat Pray Run DC, You Signed Up for What?! and Mar on the Run for their Friday Five Linkup. This week’s theme is “Favorite Songs to Pump Up a Workout.” I love listening to music when I run. I haven’t been doing a good job of updating my running playlist but this post has helped me get to it. Here are some motivating and upbeat songs that I’m liking right now:
1. Fight Song – Rachel Platten.
2. Honey, I’m Good – Andy Grammer.
3. Shut Up and Dance – Walk the Moon.
4. Uptown Funk -Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars.
5. Heartbeat Song – Kelly Clarkson.
What’s your favorite workout or running song right now?
Have a great Friday!