It’s Friday! I’m linking up once again with Eat Pray Run DC, You Signed Up for What?! and Mar on the Run for their Friday Five Linkup. This week’s theme is “5 Things I’ll be Doing in 5 Years”. This is a tough one for me. There’s so many things I’d want to be doing/continue to do five years from now. But here’s my list of five things I hope to be doing in 2020.
- Running. I still hope that my love for running will continue and stay injury free. I plan to be running more races, maybe running further than a marathon.
- Swimming. I don’t know how to swim well. Hopefully in five years I’ll have learned to swim.
- Strength training. I would love to build up my strength so I can do handstands.
- Eating better. I still lack in the eating healthy department. I take supplements but need to eat more vegetables in every meal.
- Hiking. I used to hike a lot and this is something I’d like to do more of now that the kids are getting older.
Those are five things I’ll be doing in five years. What do you think you’ll be doing in five years?
Hope you have a great weekend and be sure to check out the other blogs! 🙂