I was excited to get the opportunity to try another pair of compression socks. These are from Lily Trotters. Love the cute name! These socks focus on the fashion + fitness aspect of compression socks which is a nice change. They’re not boring and remind me of regular socks yet still have the right amount of compression for my calves. Look at all the fun different styles:I’ve been wearing the cute polka dot socks for the past week and am loving them! I think I prefer these for actual running since they’re more comfortable and have just the right amount of compression. They have gradient compression of 15-20 mmHg. I wore them on my last 8 mile runs and my 17 miles yesterday. My legs felt great while running.
Here’s some info about Lily Trotters:
- Lily Trotters were created by Creative Director Susan Costa-Walston in 2012 after discovering the benefits of compression socks, but unable to find any fashion-forward choices.
- Lily Trotters are easier to get on and take off than other athletic brands, according to user feedback.
- Lily Trotters are 100% sourced and made in the USA.
- Lily Trotters are made of the finest micro nylon for a luxurious feel.
- Lily Trotters are moisture-wicking and antimicrobial.
Want to check these out? They have a Kickstarter now that ends in 4 days on August 13th! I was informed that this is the ONLY time these socks will be available at this low of a price! Check it out HERE.
Note: I received a complimentary sample to try. They did not require a review but I decided to do one. All opinions expressed are my own.
Have you tried compression socks?