Happy Friday! I am linking up with Eat Pray Run DC, Mar on the Run, and You Signed Up for What?! for their Friday Five Linkup. It’s a free Friday so there isn’t a set topic. … Continue reading Five Great Running and Motivational Quotes
Friday Five: Favorite Christmas Quotes
Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas!! Mine was great! It’s so nice to spend time with family and friends. I am linking up with Eat Pray Run DC, You Signed Up for What?! and Mar on the Run for the Friday Five Linkup. Every Friday they have a linkup for bloggers to Link up a post about five things or write on their theme. This week there wasn’t a specific topic so I decided to do a post on Christmas quotes. Here are five of my favorite Christmas quotes:
1. “I just like to smile. Smiling is my Favorite.” ~ Buddy the Elf. I love the movie Elf and I think smiling is a powerful thing. Who doesn’t like to smile and be happy. 🙂
2. “Maybe Christmas,” he thought, “doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more.” ~The Grinch. This quote is from “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” and shines on how Christmas is not about the gifts we buy or receive but is more than that, being together with others.
3. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas” ~Peg Bracken. I like this quote because it’s so true. Time and love are key components of Christmas.
4. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~Burton Hillis. This is another quote that hits what Christmas is all about.
5. “The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.” ~Buddy the Elf. This is another one from the movie Elf. Elf is such a funny movie and singing is a good way to spread Christmas cheer. 🙂 I like hearing Christmas songs.Do you have a favorite Christmas quote? What’s your favorite?
Be sure to check out the other great blogs!
“You have to tr…
“You have to train your mind like you train your body.”
Strength does n…
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. – Mahatma Gandhi
Whether you thi…
Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right — Henry Ford