I love G.H. Cretors Popcorn! I did a post last December about my favorite snacks and their Chicago Mix Popcorn was part of it. The kind folks at G.H. Cretors sent … Continue reading G.H. Cretors Popcorn Review and Giveaway
Tag: G.H. Cretors popcorn
Friday Five: Friday Favorites – My Favorite Snacks
I am linking up with Eat Pray Run DC, You Signed Up for What?! and Mar on the Run for the Friday Five Linkup. Every Friday they have a linkup for bloggers to Link up a post about 5 things or write on their theme. This week’s theme is Friday Favorites. I decided to write about my favorite snacks right now.
1. G.H. Cretors Chicago Mix popcorn. I’m addicted to this stuff right now and they sell a big bag at Costco😋. It’s a great mix of caramel and cheese popcorn. I like how it contains non-GMO ingredients too.
2. Greek yogurt with Hemp Hearts or Granola. I love the combination of vanilla Greek yogurt and hemp hearts or granola. It makes for a filling snack.
3. Fruit. Fruit is always a great snack. I’m liking the usual cuties, bananas, or apples.
4. Dark Chocolate Almond barkThins. I have a sweet tooth and this satisfies it well, haha😋.
5. Mamma Chia – Chia Squeezes. The Blackberry Bliss is a great flavor. I like having a fast and convenient way to get Chia seeds with fruit.What are your current go to snacks?
Be sure to check out the other great blogs!