My last week of training for the Shamrock Run Portland Half Marathon went well. I even got in a few extra short runs with my 5 yr old. Here’s what I did:
- Monday – Had a great workout with the hubby and did Insanity Max:30 Tabata Power.
- Tuesday – Ran 3 early miles.
- Wednesday – Ran 5 miles.
- Thursday – My 5 yr old wanted to go run so we ended up running a mile.
- Friday – My 5 yr old wanted to run again so we ran a mile before preschool. After I dropped him off, I ran 3 more miles.
- Saturday – Rest Day.
- Sunday was the big day, my first half marathon of the year. I ran the Shamrock Run Portland Half Marathon. Recap coming soon.
Nothing too exciting went on besides the race. But I’m so happy my 5 yr old has started running again. We had run before maybe twice last year and then stopped. But out of the blue he wanted to run. So I think it’s cool! Hope it lasts.
I like how they’re still active by going to martial arts. I took some pics on Wednesday:
They also had fun dancing this weekend. They asked me to video them lol.
How’d your week go? Any races coming up?