My first half marathon of the year is almost here. I’m getting excited for my second race of 2016. This will be my first time running a Shamrock Run Portland race. Last week was an okay week. I switched my workout scheduled for Wednesday on Thursday due to not waking up lol. Other than that it went fine. Here’s what I did:
- Monday – Started the week with Insanity Max 30: Cardio Challenge with hubby.
- Tuesday – Ran 3 early morning miles.
- Wednesday – Hit snooze and had a rest day lol.
- Thursday -Ran 5.5 miles on the treadmill.
- Friday -I worked out with hubby in the morning and then ran 3 miles.
- Saturday -Ran 5.5 treadmill miles.
- Sunday -Rest Day
I didn’t run very many miles this week, 17.05 miles. I’m still following the My Asics plan and this is definitely tapering. This is the same plan I followed for the NYC Half, so we’ll see how it goes on Sunday.
This was just a regular week with nothing special going on. I had some sushi during the week.I’m loving the seared salmon.
Here’s my 5 year old being silly with a piece of edamame on his nose lol.
I did get some awesome mail! Happy to be a part of the Simple Hydration Run Team again for this year!
How’d your week go? Do you like sushi? Any races coming up?