Who wants to get up around 4:45 am in the morning to work out? It’s a struggle for me but I get it done most of the time.
Here are 5 reasons why I get up early to work out/run:
- Less likely to miss a workout. It’s the only time available for me most of the time. I work 12 hr days, three or four days a week. I get home around 8 pm. If I don’t get up early to workout, I know I won’t get my work out in at night.
- Feel energized. After an early morning run or workout, I feel great and more awake. It’s a great way to start the day.
- Sense of accomplishment. I feel great that I accomplished my workout. I know it’s a step closer to my goals.
- Leaves time for other things during the day. Even when I’m not working, it’s nice to get my workout done early so I have time to do fun things during the day. I don’t have to worry about having to get my workout in if I already did it in the morning.
- Great for your body. My body is getting conditioned, stronger and fitter when I workout. It gives my metabolism a boost since calories are burned even after my workout is done.
Those are my reasons why I get my workouts/runs done in the morning. When do you like to work out or run?
Be sure to check out the other great blogs!