Happy Friday! I’m linking up once again with Eat Pray Run DC, You Signed Up for What?! and Mar on the Run for their Friday Five Linkup. This week theme is “Five Dream Vacations” and I’ve decided to write about five races I dream of running, since they would make a great vacation too! Here they are:
- Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend. I think it would be cool to do the Dopey Challenge. I’ve seen pics of those with all that bling and it would be interesting to run 48.6 miles of fun. Who wouldn’t want to run a 5k, 10k, half marathon, and marathon in four days, especially at Disney World? 🙂 It is pretty pricy, but I think it would be worth it. I haven’t ran a Disney race yet but I am thinking about doing the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend in September. We went to Disneyland last year and had tons of fun. I can only imagine how much more fun it would be at a Disney race.
- Boston Marathon. To qualify for Boston is a dream. Maybe when I’m older, I’ll qualify. It would be awesome to run such an iconic race. I need to sign up and run another marathon.
- Great Wall Marathon/Half Marathon. I would love to travel to China and this would be a good challenge with all those stairs. I would most likely want to run the half marathon.
- Honolulu Marathon. I would love to run a race in Hawaii! This would be a nice place to vacation too.
- Paris Marathon. This is another big race. It would be cool to run in Paris and run by the Eiffel Tower. I’ve never been to France or anywhere in Europe and this would be a great way to see the sites.
Those are just my top 5 dream races to run. I would love to run so many more races. What is your top dream race?
Be sure to check out the other blogs!