Happy Friday! I’m linking up once again with Eat Pray Run DC, You Signed Up for What?! and Mar on the Run for their Friday Five Linkup. This week’s theme is Five Best Race Signs. It’s always fun reading signs when running a race. There are some that motivate or make me laugh. Signs are great and can help me get my mind off the pain I may be enduring and help push me to the finish. I’m always thankful for all the people out there supporting everyone with their signs and cheers. Here are my five best race signs that I found:
- You = Awesome. Gotta love this one! Everyone who runs is awesome!
- Smile. Remember you paid to do this. Haha, this one make me laugh.
- May the course be with you. Great one for all the Star Wars fans!
- Don’t Stop Believin’. This is a good motivating one. It would make me start singing the song in my head :).
- In our minds, you’re all Kenyans. Haha, this one’s a good one.
What’s the best race sign you’ve seen?
Be sure to check out the other blogs!