My next race, the Hippie Chick Half Marathon is six weeks away. It was a decent week of training. The kiddos had Spring Break so I decided to sleep in when I was off from work which resulted in some treadmill runs. Here’s what I did:
- Monday -I decided to get a little strength workout in and did T25 Beta Rip’t Circuit.
- Tuesday – 3.01 early morning miles.
- Wednesday – 5.01 treadmill miles.
- Thursday – 5.01 birthday treadmill miles.
- Friday – I did the Long and Lean BOSU workout and then ran/walked 2.03 miles with the kiddos.
- Saturday – Ran 10.01 early morning miles.
- Sunday – Rest Day.
Total miles = 25.06.
Thursday was my birthday. I decided to celebrate by taking the kiddos out to watch Zootopia. I liked it.Dinner was yummy. We don’t get Korean food very often.Then we finished it off with an ice cream cookie sandwich cake. 🙂On Friday, it was nice that the kiddos and I went for a run. My eldest did great for running with me for the first time. So happy lol. We also went to the library and they had an event where you can make origami. We made some origami light sabers and cups. It was fun to do. I remember making cranes when I was little but that’s about it.
On Saturday, the kiddos had fun Easter egg hunting at my youngest’s preschool event.It was a fun week. Hope you had a happy Easter! How’d your week go? Any races coming up?