Happy Friday! I’m linking up once again with Eat Pray Run DC, You Signed Up for What?! and Mar on the Run for their Friday Five Linkup. This week theme is “Five Favorite Fall Drinks” but I decided change it up since I usually just drink water or tea. Black Friday is coming soon. My family has known me to always find deals. I used to be a major couponer and had stockpiles of detergent, soap, floss, etc. So I’ve decided to give you my Five Favorite Money Saving Websites. These are the best websites I’ve found that show awesome deals! I’ve been using them for years! Here they are:
- Slickdeals – This is such a comprehensive site. Their frontpage deals are awesome and can sell out fast if you don’t act on it. I usually browse the hot deals forum. They also have threads on all the drugstores as well as department stores such as Kohls and Target. I also like that they have a search function, so you can easily find threads on whatever product you’re looking for quickly. As their site states, it’s “the largest & best community driven deal sharing site for deals and coupons!” They even have a page for all things Black Friday, http://slickdeals.net/blackfriday/.
- Hip2Save – This is a great blog that was started by Collin Morgan. According to her site, it is a nationally recognized frugal living blog whose mission is to inspire others to save w/ coupons, online bargains, and in-store deals. I love the weekly deal scenarios that she puts out for all the stores. She also has great videos which are fun to watch.
- Frugal Living NW – This is a smaller blog that I like since it also focuses on deals in the Pacific Northwest. It has deal scenarios for Fred Meyer, New Seasons, Albertsons and Safeway.
- Groupon – Love this site for local deals on restaurants and other local events! It’s even better when they have coupon codes for additional % off or like $10 off. I was able to score a Groupon for the 2016 Seattle Rock’n’Roll Half Marathon for $45 with coupon code. I couldn’t pass up that deal.
- Active GearUp – This is a good site for sports related gear like shoes. They usually have coupon codes they send out every now and then so you can get great deals.
Those are my top five sites for getting money saving deals. What sites do you go to for great deals?
Be sure to check out the other blogs!