I am linking up with Eat Pray Run DC, You Signed Up for What?! and Mar on the Run for the first time for the Friday Five Linkup. Every Friday they have a linkup for bloggers to Link up a post about 5 things or write on their theme.
This week’s theme is five favorite fitness tunes. Here are my top five songs on my running playlist right now:
1. Counting Stars by One Republic.
2. Best Day Of My Life by American Authors.
3. Brave by Sarah Bareillis.
4. On Top Of The World by ImagineDragons.
5. Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson.
I like these songs since their so upbeat and help keep me going when I run. What are your favorite workout/running songs?
Have a great Friday!